What a show!
Our very own Josh DuBose eked out a victory over crazy old Nick Armstrong and shrill little Marie Lively, and took home the $40. Don't spend it all in one dispensary, Josh!
But we have some lovely parting gifts. Please play our home version of the Lightning Round. This week's #1 album is "Infinity On High" by Fall Out Boy. If you're unfamiliar, they're the emo band whose guitarist looks like Nancy McKeon and whose song titles are hilarious, punny aphorisms.
So. Below, a list of titles. Take a look, and guess: Fall Out Boy, or Erma Bombeck? Answers after the jump.
1) All This Ringing In My Ears, But None On My Fingers
2) I Want To Grow Hair, I Want To Grow Up, I Want To Go To Boise
3) Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
4) The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
5) If Life Is A Bowl Of Cherries, What Am I Doing In The Pits?
6) Bang The Doldrums
7) The Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Tank
8) I Lost Everything In The Post-Natal Depression
9) You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
10) The Ties That Bind...And Gag
11) When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time To Go Home